- The following information is required from the sub-recipient for the proposal:
- Budget justification
- Scope of Work or Specific Aims and Background
Note: A draft of a sub-award budget is required at least two weeks prior to the grant due date and the final signed documents are due five days before the due date.
- Amendments and close-out
- An amendment is required if there is a significant change to the sub-award. A significant change can include but is not limited to the following: a change in key personnel or a change in the effort of key personnel equal to or greater than 25%; an increase in the total award amount requested; and/or major re-budgeting greater than 25% of the total award amount.
- Carry-over on sub-awards may not be automatic. Specific requirements will be determined by with the funding agency.
- Progress and final reports will be required. The terms and conditions will be defined in the sub-award agreement.